• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Richard_Lynch

• Richard_Lynch
    started a topic Healing In Elements!!

Healing In Elements!!

It may have been a long time coming, but my healing tool for Elements users is finally here and ready for distribution. I call the new tool Mend and while it works a little differently than Photoshop's Healing tool, it has all the 'magic' and offers some opportunity for adjustment that Photoshop's Healing does not. It can make quick work of some corrections that would otherwise be difficult, and is great for removing birthmarks, spots, scratches, damage, etc. If you always wanted to have better corrections than you get with the clone tool, and you have heard about the Healing tool, now is your chance.

Get it here:
    http://aps8.com/mend.html

The tool costs $10 and will be delivered by email within a week of purchase. Payment is accepted through PayPal, which allows many different types of credit payment options. I'll have some sample corrections up on the website in a few days so you can see what healing can do. Purchase will entitle you to free updates that I may make available for the tool, and helps support my interest in helping Elements users get the most from their image editing.