Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• dpnew
    Using HPA3 with book tools?
    by dpnew
    Hi,

I just installed the HPA3 tools, and I can't figure out how to get from the free tools to the tools that only come with the book. How do you find the menu for the book tools?
    01-18-2004, 01:42 PM
  • camner
    HPA 2 and HP Tools
    by camner
    After installing HPA2, the HPA 2 tools show up on the welcome screen, as intended.

The original tools (from the book CD) show up in the "How To" palette.

However, if I click the "Other" tab and then click "Actions", I'm into the HPA2 tools...
    05-20-2003, 08:42 PM
  • caroled
    How to menu and free tools
    by caroled
    I recently did a format of my C drive and had to re-install my Elements 2.
    I also installed the free tools again and the hidden tools from the Disk but the ones from the disk are in the "how to menu" and the free tools are in the "welcome menu"

Before my format...
    02-27-2006, 10:27 PM
  • dpnew
    HPA III install problem
    by dpnew
    Hi,

I downloaded HPA3, and before installing it I read the readme file and it said you might want to change the name of the Welcome window file so you could revert back to it at a later time, so I changed the file index.html to index_original.html. Then I installed HPA3, and I was subsequently...
    01-17-2004, 07:59 PM
  • JReekes
    Installing other tools
    by JReekes
    I added dozens of very useful tools into HPE 2. Now that I've upgraded to PE 3 and have the HPPE 3 book, I'd like to migrate all my useful tools. I could not find any instructions on how this could be done.

I also own Mend and Dynamic, but the www.hiddenelements.com site doesn't state...
    12-30-2004, 10:06 PM
Working...
X