Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Sigi
    Installation problems
    by Sigi
    Hello,

I run elements 4 on a new imac, normal installation, in other words it is in the application folder.

I just bought the book "Hidden Power of PSE 4" with the CD. I tried an "Easy" installation but unfortunately it did not install anything. I tried...
    11-13-2007, 01:11 PM
  • Lea
    Can't find the tools!
    by Lea
    I bought the book and the CD, but can not get the tools to properly install. I am using windows 98 and Elements 1. I follow all the steps. Have tried putting it in main Elements folder, then tried recipies folder, then tried plug-in folder. Nothing! The screen tells me it's installed but...
    05-31-2003, 06:03 AM
  • Richard_Lynch
    Installation and Troubleshooting
    by Richard_Lynch
    <<I have tried to install the Hidden Power 3 tools several times, and I can't seem to. Do you have some definitive trouble-shooting information?>>

This is actually quite a large order. While probably 99% of people trying to install have no trouble at all: they just click on...
    02-21-2005, 08:23 AM
  • dyuhas
    Was it really necessary to reinvent the wheel?
    by dyuhas
    The installation routine that ships with the accompanying software is without a doubt the lamest I've ever seen. A DOS window opens and closes so fast that there's no way of knowing if it's even related to the install process. Or is it an error message? Is the install complete or not? There's no...
    02-24-2005, 06:28 PM
  • Avanti
    Help, please? Hidden Elements quit working, as did all Recipes!
    by Avanti
    I've successfully used Hidden Power tools for sometime in Photoshop Elements 2 (W2000, SP3), but found today that trying to use ANY of the tools brought up this message (the end of which corresponds to the specific tool): Cannot find 'file:///Program%20Files/Adobe/Photoshop%20Elements%202/HTMLPalettes/Recipes/PlayAction(hidden.elements.atn,add-luminosity)'....
    04-20-2004, 06:49 PM
Working...
X