Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Larry Preuss
    Mend: a problem at III.6
    by Larry Preuss
    Macintosh OS 10.3.3

I have installed the Mend+ folder in Applications\Photoshop Elements 2\Previews\Effects; I have deleted the previews cache; I have restarted PSE while holding the four keys down.

I have brought up an image in PSE. I have opened the layer palette and...
    05-04-2004, 05:26 AM
  • Larry Preuss
    Where is Mend's "set-up icon"?
    by Larry Preuss
    Macintosh OS 10.3.3

I have PSE 2>Previews>Effects>Mend folder, and that folder contains Mend.atn, Mend.psd, Mend_Setup.atn and Patron_Info.atn. I have deleted cache, restarted PSE and seen the rebuild. With an image open I select Mend from the Effects dropdown and a sailboat...
    05-06-2004, 04:09 PM
  • engineerbob
    Can't fully install HPPE4 (Mac OS 10.4)
    by engineerbob
    I am having trouble installing HPPE4.0 on my Mac G4. I have OS 10.4 running on this Mac. And I have previously run Photoshop Elements 2.0/3.0 with Hidden Elements on this computer.

I did not install Photoshop Elements 4 in the Application Folder. But when the HPPE4 installation is complete,...
    05-06-2006, 07:01 PM
  • BigLar
    Locating directory folder for Elements
    by BigLar
    I've found and printed out the instructions for PC installation, and have progressed thru step 8 on my Windows XP. Step 9 says to "Locate the directory folder for Elements (not the program file) and click "Select." Unfortunately, I can only find the program file, and see no directory...
    03-20-2004, 09:02 PM
  • Sigi
    Installation problems
    by Sigi
    Hello,

I run elements 4 on a new imac, normal installation, in other words it is in the application folder.

I just bought the book "Hidden Power of PSE 4" with the CD. I tried an "Easy" installation but unfortunately it did not install anything. I tried...
    11-13-2007, 01:11 PM
Working...
X