Import source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import source

Is there any way to make my scanner the only "Import Source"? The only thing I ever import from is my scanner. I get tired of having to run through the menu each time I want to import from it, especially when I am trying to scan several things.

Thanks for any help.
    Peg

Hi Peg,

I'm not sure if this will answer your question. Whenever I make a scan, I opt for the scan to be opened in Photoshop. I'm using Vuescan as the scanning software, and it has an option where you can pick the viewer used after the scan is made. I set it (one time) to open in Photoshop, and now every scan opens there. You might want to check your software to see if you have this option.

Ed

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Shoff
      Epson scan or SilverfastSE
      by Shoff
      Silver fast came with the scanner so I'm not sure which I should use. Anyone have experience with these programs?
      I'm using it for flatbed scanning original photos.

Is there a better version of Silverfast?
      08-07-2004, 09:31 PM
    • airubin
      Nikon ES4000 scanner
      by airubin
      I just got my new Nikon ES4000. It is too early to give you any meaningful comments as I’ve only spent about 1 hour of non-installation time with it. The Nikon techie suggested that I use as much memory as possible, so I upgraded my Dell laptop from 96 MB to 512 MB. I’ve been planning to do this...
      03-18-2002, 04:48 PM
    • bailout
      Adjust in scanner software or pp?
      by bailout
      Firstly, as it is my first post here,

I recently got a scanner to scan a load of old family photos. They are both prints and slides so I went for a flatbed (epson v300). So far I have been plleased with the quality of scanning prints with it but undecided about negs/slides....
      03-25-2009, 10:13 AM
    • KevinBE
      Silverfast AI
      by KevinBE
      Does anyone have the AI version of Silverfast? I am really getting into the LE version that came with my Epson 2450. I really like what I can do with it. Their approach to making the tonal corrections in the scan is really good. I also like the descreen filter, it really works well. Only problem...
      11-30-2002, 07:55 PM
    • kathleen
      PS vs scanner; both/and? either/or?
      by kathleen
      as i read the posts re scanning, tweaking scanner settings etc. ,i know i am way out of my depth. i think the most basic thing i don't understand is that many of the scanner settings mimic what is in photoshop. ( i have epson 740). i assumed photoshop tools would be more sophisticated and precise...
      08-15-2001, 01:42 PM
    Working...
    X