• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• bjames
    Hidden Power of Elements 2
    by bjames
    I just ordered this and got it today....am I behind in the times?...Is there a Hidden Power of Elements 3 out...or is that for PSE 3?......Please advise...I want the most current information for PSE 2.0.....

Brian
    01-31-2005, 01:26 PM
  • mfraible
    Hidden Power Booster Elements, with Curves
    by mfraible
    I saw that you have a new download, the Hidden Power Booster Elements, with Curves. It's for Photoshop Elements 4 but there is a sentance which implies that it works with PE 3? What's up?

What does it do differently that the Hidden Power Tools for PE 3 doesn't?

Thanks,...
    11-25-2005, 06:49 PM
  • Richard_Lynch
    Hidden Power Elements Newsletter, Vol. 14
    by Richard_Lynch
    The *free* Hidden Power Photoshop Elements users newsletter for May has been posted to the Hidden Power website ( Hidden Power Newsletter, Vol. 14 ). It includes information on the new Hidden Power Infrared effect, the release of a free set of Bud Guinn's picture frame effects for Elements 3 users,...
    05-10-2005, 06:29 PM
  • Don26812
    Hidden Power for Elements 5.0?
    by Don26812
    Hello,

I have the book and the tools for Photoshop Elements 4. I now have upgraded to Version 5. Will the tools work with PSE 5? On the surface it appears that they do not, since there does not seem to be a Previews sub folder.

If they don't, will there be a revised set...
    10-19-2006, 09:12 AM
  • Richard_Lynch
    Accessing Hidden Power Actions II from Recipes
    by Richard_Lynch
    Because of the difference in implementation between Elements 1 and Elements 2, making that access was a bit of a Kludge. I'd either have to provide separate installers for PE1 and PE2, like in the book, or provide a simple patch for Elements 1 users. I chose the latter because you can access the tools...
    02-27-2003, 07:25 AM
Working...
X