The Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Book

I just wanted you to know that I love this book and the hidden power tools. I have learned more in this book than in all my study and intuitive experimentation combined. I'm at the beginning of Chapter 5 right now. Thank you Richard

What can I say but: Thank you very much for the comments. It is great to hear from users/readers who use my book and tools and learn from it. Usually I only hear about the installation problems, typos, etc -- because, understandibly, there is more reason for people to seek resolution to problems. It makes the complements all the more special.

Thanks again.

Richard

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ofd678
      Proud new owner of the book
      by ofd678
      I just purchased the Hidden power of PSE4 from Amazon.com. I have read the first 4 chapters and I am ready to go back and attempt to calibrate my screen and try to separate my RGB color commponents.

Should I install the disk now or is it better to install bit by bit as the book progresses?...
      06-22-2006, 02:58 PM
    • JRMDC
      First Book, or is Hidden Power the first book?
      by JRMDC
      I have recently ordered PSE3 after having spent a month using the free trial version of PSE2. I will get a manual with PSE3, I believe. Down the road (December?) I will get Hidden Power. Do I need a "first" PSE book, or does Hidden Power provide enough of an overview to serve not only as...
      10-15-2004, 06:24 PM
    • Don26812
      Hidden Power and PSE 3
      by Don26812
      Hello Richard,

Now that PSE 3 has been officially announced and available shortly, I wonder if you have any idea if the current versions of your free tools and those that come with your book will work with PSE 3.

If they do not work in their current form, do you have plans...
      09-27-2004, 11:45 AM
    • nealt
      Book add-ons vs 100+ add-ons
      by nealt
      I purchased both of the above. What has changed? I am using the 100+. The add ons have different names and perhaps functions than the ones used in the text of the book. Is there any info anywhere about how to use the 100+ with the book?
      08-16-2007, 10:11 AM
    • stardis
      Just bought book...
      by stardis
      Hi. I just bought the Hidden Power book and PS Elements 2 and have been reading and enjoying the book and learning how to edit photos. I have recently purchased a digital camera and photo printer and look forward to getting all my work done for the day so that I can read and practice what I am reading...
      04-22-2003, 08:13 PM
    Working...
    X