Introduction LucisArt and Lucis Pro Software Support Forum

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• JLjubicich
    Pixel Creator Pro or Album DS Pro
    by JLjubicich
    Hello

I am new here and I admit I have been lurking because I have not had much to say yet. I am just starting out with photoshop again after a many year hiatus.

I have a question about album software. I know there are two programs out that are compatible with the Adobe...
    12-18-2007, 08:58 PM
  • Gleit
    Lucis Art 6 pro
    by Gleit
    any opinions on the new lucisa art 6 pro plugin...very pricy for a plugin...so would like to hear someones opinion before getting it...any one? tx.
    02-25-2009, 09:38 AM
  • timwbrown
    iPad Pro - Retouching Portfolio Software
    by timwbrown
    I've got two separate questions.....

1) Does anyone one know of any good iPad Pro portfolio software that take advantage of the 2732×2048 resolution.

2) Is there any good iPad porfolio software to display BEFORE/AFTER retouching?

Thanks
    12-10-2015, 09:56 PM
  • bcarll
    Gertrudis Pro
    by bcarll
    We have talked about the graphics software "Gertrudis Pro" . For those of you that have purchased it ---- did you buy it off of their website or elsewhere? I have not found it listed anywhere but on the website. Even Amazon.com doesn't have it.
    bcarll
    01-27-2007, 09:55 AM
  • Rob1960
    PhotoPlus software on Retouch Pro homepage??
    by Rob1960
    Anyone know anything about this:

Yesterday on the Retouch Pro home page I thought I saw a link and ad for PhotoPlus software. The Version 6 was free and a more advanced version was $9.95. Do I have early Alzheimers? Today, I can't find the link on RetouchPro and the PhotoPlus website...
    09-25-2007, 09:28 AM
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction LucisArt and Lucis Pro Software Support Forum

Welcome to the LucisArt and Lucis Pro Support Forum. My name is Barbara Williams. I am the owner of Image Content Technology LLC, the developer of LucisArt and Lucis Pro. Peirodically I will check this forum and try to supply information to help you with using LucisArt. I will also post any new software releases here.

There are also helpful usage tips posted at the LucisArt web site, www.lucisart.com.

But of course the best help is the help you give each other. So I am looking forward to learning more about how the very inventive LucisArt and Lucis Pro software owners use the software.

Best regards
    Barbara

Re: Introduction LucisArt and Lucis Pro Software S

Can you help me please?
    I downloaded and installed LucisArt3 Demo.
    Then I liked it enough to buy and get real thing
    Now I have both in my Photoshop CS4
    How do I get rid of Demo
    Thanks
    Kirit

Comment

Re: Introduction LucisArt and Lucis Pro Software S

I guess the developer's no longer participating in this 2006 support thread so I will suggest (assuming you're on a PC) using the Add/Remove function under Control Panels to uninstall the demo, or pecking it out of your image editor's plugins folder manually.

Comment

Working...
      X