LucisArt and Vista

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bob Mc
    Microsoft Vista
    by Bob Mc
    Looks like I might need a new pc.

There is limited flexibility for configurations with the "big" manufacturers for an XP box

So,...

Is anyone using any plug-ins that don't work well in Vista- Do Impressionist and Buzz Pro work ok?

01-22-2008, 09:28 PM
  • denschneider
    what are your experiences with vista
    by denschneider
    I am wondering what everyones experiences with vista has been?. I bought a new computer 3 weeks ago that came with vista home premium pre loaded, I was a little unsure ab out the os after reading almost entirely negative comments. I was worried about finding drivers for my old scanner(epson2400) and...
    11-07-2008, 09:59 AM
  • ydelle
    Vista and Photoshop 7.0
    by ydelle
    I have photoshop 7 and indesign cs will they work on Vista?? My computer crashed but my daughter has a laptop with vista. I backed up my progam files could I put them into the laptop and will they work????
    02-14-2008, 11:56 AM
  • Suomalainen
    Installing to Vista
    by Suomalainen
    How do I install HiddenTools with Windows Vista?

Installation program doesn't work, because Vista doesn't use Documents And Settings-folder any more.
    04-09-2007, 04:01 AM
  • rxdan
    Installation problem with Windows Vista
    by rxdan
    I just got a new computer with Windows Vista. I am using PE2 and everytime I try to install HPT2, I get a runtime error 005F9PE. I talked to the Dell tech support and they said it was because the program is not compatible with Vista. Anyone else have this problem or know of a solution?
    05-08-2007, 12:21 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LucisArt and Vista

Does anyobe know if LucisArt will work in Vista? I had it on my old computer running XP and it worked great. Just wondering how it'll do on my new Dell XPS-One and Vista?

Thanks

Ray Bayer

Re: LucisArt and Vista

It should work. Mine work quite fine on my XPS with CS3.

Comment

tjsmokey:

Thanks for the input.

Ray

Comment

Yes, the standard plugin works fine. Lucis Pro did have some trouble on my 64bit vista OS a while back, dont know if it was ever fixed.

Comment

You can find Vista compatibility info in the copy here.

BTW, a new version of LucisArt Pro is coming this summer (support for 16 bit images, a larger preview window, and automatic color correction). I'll provide more details in my ezine when the time comes.

Comment

Working...
          X