No announcement yet.

uninstall demo?

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Gleit
    Lucis Art 6 pro
    by Gleit
    any opinions on the new lucisa art 6 pro plugin...very pricy for a plugin...so would like to hear someones opinion before getting it...any one? tx.
    02-25-2009, 09:38 AM
  • skydog
    lucis art 2
    by skydog
    http://www.lucisart.com/lucisart-2-demo.htm

I just noticed that the "new" "$595" Lucisart 2 is ready to be downloaded and evaluated. Has any one done so? You have a 30 day evaluation. During the next 30 days I will be on vacation for two weeks, so I plan to wait...
    08-07-2008, 05:41 PM
  • lollol
    Watermark question
    by lollol
    I don't know if it's the right place but no matter !
    I just would like to know if I can remove this watermark :

Using this template :
    02-26-2010, 06:13 PM
  • Plumeyer
    New here with question: How does Lucis work?
    by Plumeyer
    Hi all!

I just joined here and there's a LOT of info! I really hope I have enough time in the day to go through it efficiently.

Anyway...on to my question: How does Lucis work in photoshop?

Not how you work the plug-in nor the program, but how does the...
    02-11-2009, 10:20 PM
  • xxxmen
    Vector art question
    by xxxmen
    Hello folks,

I know this is not a retouching question but more of an illustration vector art question. Can someone tell me or point me to the correct method in recreating this look in Adobe Illustrator. I will be compositing an image that will require both vector and raster image. Thanks....
    04-23-2009, 09:16 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uninstall demo?

Hello, I am wondering if anyone know how to uninstall the lucis art demo. I couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks.

Re: uninstall demo?

well never mind, 2 min after posting i notice that you can remove it by executing the setup file

Comment

Re: uninstall demo?

Originally posted by kenwood View Post
      well never mind, 2 min after posting i notice that you can remove it by executing the setup file
      Your question raises a question to me. Does this mean you are giving it up, or moving on to the newer stuff out there.

The reason I ask is that I had every intention to go to the Pro version and have not because of delays AND more so because of competetive developments in the field.

Comment

Working...
      X