Lucisart strange colour issues

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Canna W
    Colour dialogue box has changed
    by Canna W
    I use CS4.

I have obviously done something to change the colour layout in my colour dialogue box, and would like to change it back. It currently looks like the attached screen grab.

It used to be just one colour, ranging from pure white in the top left hand corner,...
    03-10-2010, 12:22 PM
  • Finn
    Colour, Colour, Colour.
    by Finn
    Hey All,

So I'm a photographer but have been retouching a lot of my own work for a number of years now. I've read a lot, watched a lot of online videos and spent hours trying out techniques that I stumbled across on this forum and others. I feel as though I have a fairly good and well...
    03-06-2012, 07:49 AM
  • nebulaoperator
    Tons of useful material to study about COLOUR
    by nebulaoperator
    Hey everyone,

I am fascinated about colour studies at the moment. I came across this website :http://www.handprint.com where are tons of free material regarding colour. Surely you can thank the man behind all that massive work Enjoy!
    03-29-2012, 05:15 AM
  • David H
    Colour restoration
    by David H
    Hi there This is my first post and I hope that I can get as much from this as I do from reading the other posts and instruction post I have seen in the past here so thanks in advance

I have this old picture to try and restore the colour in that as in a card frame on the wall. ...
    07-18-2011, 12:23 PM
  • Paulyg
    Adding Colour
    by Paulyg
    Hey Guys

New to the forum and would like to know if there is a solution for this. I am a real estate photographer and often have colour cast problems. For example i may shoot a room that had tungsten down lights which then leave a warm tungsten light on the white walls. Some of my clients...
    06-29-2013, 08:06 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucisart strange colour issues

Hi,
    Lucisart was working great and has been for a couple of years and all of a sudden I am getting weird colour issues.
    I did a fresh install and its still doing it.
    Any ideas?

see examples
    Attached Files

Re: Lucisart strange colour issues

Is it a legit copy?

Comment

Re: Lucisart strange colour issues

Yes mate it is.
      I wonder if it could be that the pic was taken SRGB and I am working in RGB in PS?

Comment

Working...
      X