This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Topaz Labs support forum

I'm Eric, and I'm glad to be here representing Topaz Labs. If you ever have any questions or comments about either Topaz Vivacity or Topaz Adjust, feel free to post them!

Topaz Vivacity homepage here.

Topaz Adjust homepage here.

I'd also like to discuss any suggestions you might have in mind for our software.

Thanks!

Re: Hi

Hi, Eric. Welcome to RTP!

Comment

Re: Welcome to the Topaz Labs support forum

Then I'll post a comment. I recently purchased Topaz Adjust. This was my first plug-in ever.
      It's amazing! With the price, it was unbeatable. I used the coupon code on the site, so only $39.
      I'm super impressed with the abilities of this plug-in! I HIGHLY recommend it for it's abilities and user interface.
      Topaz Adjust is one of my first stops when working on a pic. Even to see what it would look like for fun.

Comment

The folks at Topaz Labs are putting out some great new plug-ins!

Vivacity, besides being useful for image correction and enhancement tasks, can produce some wonderful (and again, unintentional!) artistic effects when its sharpening options are pushed to the max.
        Last edited by plugsnpixels; 12-29-2009, 01:05 AM.
        DISCOUNTED plug-ins, FREE digital imaging ezine archive and PHOTO BLOG:
        www.plugsandpixels.com

Comment

I appreciate the welcome, Swampy!

I'm glad you like Topaz Adjust, Rohape - looks like you're having fun with it. It's not the easiest plug-in to pick up, so if you have any questions either check out the product page for tutorials or just let me know! As plugsnpixels said, it can be used to create some very interesting effects.

Comment

Yes it can, that's where I found out about Topaz was plugsnpixels ezine. I download every issue! Excellent ezine.

Comment

Originally posted by topazlabs View Post
              It's not the easiest plug-in to pick up, so if you have any questions either check out the product page for tutorials or just let me know!
              Sorry Eric but i will challenge you on that ( even if it is your own software )
              I have downloaded the trial version and have found it very easy to use
              ok so there are more controls to be learnt and over time will be come more familiar with them

point being if you want to one click you can if you want more control it is there for you here is a quick one click try with just clicking on a preset, and i added a little saturation for my taste other than that it is done straight from the included original

obviously the image can be improved but this was just a "how does it work" and "what does it do " experiment
              Attached Files
              Last edited by palms; 08-19-2008, 03:55 AM. Reason: added to

Comment

Originally posted by palms1 View Post
                Sorry Eric but i will challenge you on that ( even if it is your own software )
                I have downloaded the trial version and have found it very easy to use
                ok so there are more controls to be learnt and over time will be come more familiar with them

point being if you want to one click you can if you want more control it is there for you here is a quick one click try with just clicking on a preset, and i added a little saturation for my taste other than that it is done straight from the included original

obviously the image can be improved but this was just a "how does it work" and "what does it do " experiment
                This site is going to be great. So glad to see it. So far I really like Topaz Adjust. Which 1 click did you use on the Gift Beetle?

Comment

Originally posted by TreesOfMyTime View Post
                  This site is going to be great. So glad to see it. So far I really like Topaz Adjust. Which 1 click did you use on the Gift Beetle?
                  Hi it was the dramatic setting, glad you are enjoying adjust quite neat isnt it ? put it on my xmas wish list with the hint that it would be cheaper to buy now

Palms

Comment

Originally posted by palms1 View Post
                    Hi it was the dramatic setting, glad you are enjoying adjust quite neat isnt it ? put it on my xmas wish list with the hint that it would be cheaper to buy now

Palms
                    Wow! You just reminded me. I downloaded it and used the 30 day code to activate. I liked it so much, I bought it to take advantage of the discount and then. . . . . forgot to legalize the program with my new purchased product key.

Guess I better go back through my email and get it. I think I remember reading that a Mac update is due shortly as well!

Comment

Just purchased Topaz Adjust and like others, I'm amazed at some of the neat things you can do. Especially like the noise correction. Well done, Eric.

I've also mentioned to Eric the "loss" of BUZZ, sent him a couple simple samples of what it does and aked if he would consider working on a new plugin that could replace "our" favorite simplifier. :-)

Comment

Thanks for the comments everyone, and great processing on that beetle, palms

Swampy: yes, Albert and I have been considering doing something like the Buzz plug-in. It's not *officially* official yet, but we are thinking about developing an "effects" plug-in that will combine some effects similar to BUZZ with others like our own Vivacity curley effect into one plug-in. I'll give you more detail as it progresses

Comment

Wonderful news, Eric!!! I'm excited! If you need a Mac beta tester, just holler!

Comment

Wonderful news, Eric!!! I'm excited! If you need a PC beta tester, just holler! (c) Swampy

I just need to see what all the "BUZZ" is about.

Comment

This plugin (Adjust) really makes images snap. Here's a pano of local Mt. Si to which Adjust was applied.

re: Do plugin that renders a Buzz-like effect
                              That would be cool.

Eric:

Any chance the 24MB file size limitation on Adjust can be increased to, say, 512 MB for "large" images?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X