Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adjust v4 presets

I have downloaded and installed the new update for adjust
    which looks good, need to play a bit more with it though ! !

one thing i have noticed though is my presets don't seem to of carried over ( i thought they did from v2 to v3 ) anyone shed any light on this or do i have to find them and re install them manually ?

Palms

Re: adjust v4 presets

Hi Palms, Each new version of Topaz Labs apps installs itself in a new folder C>Program Files>Topaz Labs>. So unless you uninstalled Adjust 3, its folder will still be there. You can retrieve the presets and place them in Adjust 4's folder. You can also run any older version of Topaz apps, just like you can with PS.
    Regards, Murray

Comment

Originally posted by mistermonday View Post
      Hi Palms, Each new version of Topaz Labs apps installs itself in a new folder C>Program Files>Topaz Labs>. So unless you uninstalled Adjust 3, its folder will still be there. You can retrieve the presets and place them in Adjust 4's folder. You can also run any older version of Topaz apps, just like you can with PS.
      Regards, Murray

Thanks Murray
      i thought that might be the case but i couldnt find them, i have now i was looking in the wrong place
      thanks again

Palms

Comment

Can you run the adjust 4 presets in version 3? I may be in the minority but do not like the new interface but like the new presets.

Comment

Originally posted by alira View Post
          Can you run the adjust 4 presets in version 3? I may be in the minority but do not like the new interface but like the new presets.
          I dont know about that but try emailing topaz they have a good reply system to all questions

Palms

Comment

I installed the new update yesterday and really liked the new presets. But of course you always have to play with it a little more, and a little more, and maybe just a bit more after that. (I'd insert a smiley face, but can't remember how : )
            Becky

Comment

Originally posted by bpurvis View Post
              I installed the new update yesterday and really liked the new presets. But of course you always have to play with it a little more, and a little more, and maybe just a bit more after that. (I'd insert a smiley face, but can't remember how : )
              Becky
              I know what you mean (smilies are at the top of the box where you write your message )

Palms

Comment

You're right! I found them.

Comment