Related Topics

Collapse

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help .. Can not run Topaz Moment

When attempting to open Topaz Moment I received a message "Cannot Load Topaz Moment tltmnt35.dll"
    I uninstalled Topaz Moment and then reinstalled. Still got the same message
    Retrieved the tltmnt35.dll from an XP machine and placed it in the folder on the Windows 7 computer. It then worked 1 time. However, when I tried to use the program again, the message came back "Cannot Load topaz Moment tltmnt35.dll" and now when I try to replace it It still gives me the same message.
    I would love to run this program on my new computers..

Re: Need Help .. Can not run Topaz Moment

Jack, Topaz has excellent support. Have you tried contacting them?
    Regards, Murray

Comment

Yes... They are the ones who told me to remove and replace the program. I sent them this same message. But have not received an answer and that why it's on the board.

Comment

Have answer received from Flickr topez forum. Dll file is being removed by my Microsoft Security Essentials as a virus and I had to exempt the dll file to run programe

Comment

Yes, I have had had some similar issues with MSE as well. Unfortunately MSE gives you no warning or error messages. When these problems come up the first thing I do before trying to resolve them is to go into MSE settings and temporarily turn OFF Real Time Protection. Anyway, glad you got it working.
          Regards, Murray

Comment

Working...
          X