No announcement yet.

Site Update 01/03/11

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Site Update 08/02/10
    by Doug Nelson
    We recently passed our 1-year anniversary for the RetouchPRO LIVE shows. And we just did our 52nd live show this past weekend.

The great feedback and continued good turnout for these shows has been heartening. I'm pleased to be able to continue offering these peeks into professional life...
    08-02-2010, 05:12 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Site Update 06/24/11
    by Doug Nelson
    The biggest news is that I'm trying a new provider for international rentals of our previous RetouchPRO LIVE shows, and it's looking good so far.

Not only can you watch from any country in the world, but they take Paypal or CC, and the picture quality is superb. You can pause, rewind,...
    06-24-2011, 08:14 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Site Update 02/26/10
    by Doug Nelson
    I get many (many) requests per day to make the RetouchPRO LIVE shows available to view on-demand. This isn't as straightforward as it sounds, but I have started a test of sorts. I've uploaded a few RP LIVE shows to YouTube's new rental area. You can read the full details here.

Make sure...
    02-26-2010, 11:44 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Site Update 10/29/2007
    by Doug Nelson
    If you can read this, you're on our new dedicated server!

You should notice everything is a lot snappier from now on, and no slowdowns or downtime (so they promise me).

I know, I know, I said I was going to move the servers this weekend, and that it might mean days of downtime....
    10-29-2007, 06:12 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE - Audience Showcase #5
    by Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE
    Audience Showcase #5
    Ok, let's try this one last time (perhaps).

Last month's Audience Showcase got a little awkward. We had lots of uploaded images, which is excellent. We had plenty of people in the audience, also excellent. The trouble was only 5 of the images...
    06-03-2015, 06:21 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Update 01/03/11

Happy new year to everyone!

Our RetouchPRO LIVE shows continue their popularity. 2011 will bring several new presenters, along with all your returning favorites. And I do listen to your presenter suggestions and topic requests, so post them in the RetouchPRO LIVE forum.

If you're a photographer and would like to see one of your images used for our shows, drop me an email with your portfolio link (please don't send images). Any images you submit must be the original raw file, and you must own the copyright and have model releases.

The YouTube rental program remains in beta-testing (for good reason, it turns out), so rentals of previous RetouchPRO LIVE shows are still limited to US viewers.

Even if you're outside the US, you should still visit our YouTube channel to browse the previous shows so you can request rebroadcasts of shows you'd like to see. I now air rebroadcasts twice, 8 hours apart, to give every time zone a fair chance to see the shows, and I'll continue this as long as the YouTube rentals program remains in beta.

A new retouching contest just started. This time you'll have 2 months to perfect your entry.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning
Working...
X