• Drebone88
    My new site
    by Drebone88
    Not sure If I like it yet.
    09-04-2008, 11:57 AM
  • KevinBE
    Finally finished it
    by KevinBE
    After many distractions and changing of direction, the new Web site is up. The 2 week job of a complete re-design took almost 6 weeks. If you get a chance to view it I would appreciate any comments. I have my wife helping me proof the grammar and spelling but all help is appreciated.

10-17-2003, 10:01 PM
  • chillin
    Site Menu
    by chillin
    Site Menu doesn't work in the main page
    07-27-2008, 07:29 AM
  • Nasturtium
    2 new sites (to me) this week
    by Nasturtium

Stumbled across two new websites this week;

I was tempted to sign up for a splash page at About.me but was too embarrassed to when I realized my page would have about 20 links. It appears to be a site that creates a splash page with links to all your virtual hang-outs....
    06-17-2011, 11:08 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Site Update 07/23/08
    by Doug Nelson
    A major American news organization wants to hear your Photoshop stories. Read all about it here.

I'm going to start another round of site upgrades soon, so consider this early warning that you might encounter glitches, outages, and general oddness in the upcoming couple of months. (the...
    07-23-2008, 05:36 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Update 08/21/11

I just noticed there are over 50 shows uploaded to the international rentals page (I stopped short of calling it the "new" page, and I guess soon I'll have to stop calling it the "international" page). Still many more to post, though. I'm on it.

So far we've had rentals from over 40 different countries.

There's a new retouching contest, with an interesting twist: if you win you get your choice of prizes.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning
Working...
X