No announcement yet.

Site Update 02/08/12

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Announcing RetouchPRO Concentrate
    by Doug Nelson
    I'm pleased to announce a new type of video program from RetouchPRO. It's called "RetouchPRO Concentrate" and each video will have a single presenter concentrating on a single topic. These videos will be shorter than the RetouchPRO LIVE shows, but more densely-packed with information, and...
    02-08-2012, 07:30 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE "Color Management" w/Andrew Rodney
    by Doug Nelson
    I'm pleased to announce our next all-new live RetouchPRO LIVE show will feature author and trainer Andrew Rodney as he explains and demonstrates color management.

You'll finally learn to get your printer matching your monitor, the difference between calibrating and profiling, and what...
    06-24-2010, 03:12 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE "DAM Lightroom" with Andrew Rodney
    by Doug Nelson
    On our next all-new RetouchPRO LIVE, you will view Andrew Rodney's full-sized desktop live via your web browser as he explains and demonstrates why even diehard Photoshop users should use Lightroom for Digital Asset Management. There will be downloadable notes after the show.

From An...
    11-11-2010, 12:58 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE 5/2/15 - Audience Showcase #4
    by Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE
    Audience Showcase #4

I enjoy hosting every RetouchPRO LIVE show, but these Audience Showcase shows are something really special.

We get to see a wonderful representation of what our fellow RetouchPROs are getting up to, from every imaginable genre, and usually...
    04-28-2015, 04:13 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    RetouchPRO LIVE "Caricature" with Rodney Pike
    by Doug Nelson
    For our next all-new RetouchPRO LIVE show, I'm pleased to announce our first show with Rodney Pike.

I first became aware of Rodney's work last year when his caricatures went viral and got posted to Digg, Reddit, and just about every other blog with even a passing interest in photos....
    03-01-2012, 08:36 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Update 02/08/12

I'm pleased to announce a new type of video program from RetouchPRO. It's called "RetouchPRO Concentrate" and each video will have a single presenter concentrating on a single topic. These videos will be shorter than the RetouchPRO LIVE shows, but more densely-packed with information, and also considerably less expensive ($3 for a 3-day rental).

As with RetouchPRO LIVE, the emphasis will be on showing high-end techniques suitable for commercial work. However, these shows will not share RP LIVE's chatty, informal feel and audience participation. RetouchPRO Concentrate will be a concentrated infodump that will have you frequently pausing and rewinding.

Our premier offering is "Andrew Rodney Concentrates on Display Calibration". It is a very deep dive into every aspect of precision calibration for your monitor, a must for professional-level work. It's a 45-minute show that covers the following:
    • What is display calibration and why you have to calibrate and profile a display
    • Calibration targets (what to set and why) and why the numbers don't necessarily matter
    • A look at two display calibration products
    • Soft proofing and rendering intents
    • Tips for effective screen to print matching

Depending on response I have plans for many more shows, both from Andrew and from other presenters. Obviously at this price point we need a much higher volume to justify our presenters' time. So if you'd like to see more of RetouchPRO Concentrate, show your support by renting this first show. If you like it, please recommend it to others.

http://www.retouchpro.com/rentals (scroll down to Andrew Rodney's Shows)
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning
Working...
X