by DannyRaphael
    Lots of interesting stuff, links, etc.

http://www.photoshopgraphics.co.uk/slidemain.shtml

Discovered by Christine (aka: Xaran).
    10-20-2004, 02:48 PM
  • jch71566
    Unread Posts
    by jch71566
    Recently, RetouchPRO has started keeping all of the threads that I don't read marked as new -- bold face, etc. I actually prefer the old way that all threads are marked as read when I leave the site.

I am OK marking stuff as read manually, but don't know how to do this. Any suggestions?...
    05-02-2007, 07:39 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Site Update 07/31/08
    by Doug Nelson
    I'm about halfway through the upgrades. Lots of little improvements everywhere, a few big additions.

You may have noticed the new Chat Room link in the navbar. This is free to all registered users. There are dedicated permanent Retouching and Photography chatrooms, plus Salon for general...
    07-31-2008, 03:07 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Site Update 08/21/11
    by Doug Nelson
    I just noticed there are over 50 shows uploaded to the international rentals page (I stopped short of calling it the "new" page, and I guess soon I'll have to stop calling it the "international" page). Still many more to post, though. I'm on it.

So far we've had rentals...
    08-20-2011, 11:50 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Social bookmarking (digg, del.icio.us, etc.)
    by Doug Nelson
    We've had individual buttons to click to add individual posts to your favorite bookmarking site for some time now (that chain of tiny icons in the bottom left of every post). But now I've added a way for you to bookmark the entire thread.

At the top of every thread is a dropdown link...
    11-07-2007, 06:07 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Update 08/13/14

For a very few selected interesting relevant links per week (some from here, some not) follow us on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/RetouchPRO

You can also link to threads and posts you like to your own Twitter account using the LinkBack dropdown menu.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning
Working...
X